The cardiologists at Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute are among the most accomplished and respected in their fields. All are certified by rigorous licensing bodies, and have completed the highest levels of training in academic, practical and research settings.
Each patient of the practice receives an accurate, thorough evaluation and diagnosis, followed by the most advanced solutions to manage cardiovascular diseases through lifestyle changes, medical therapies and interventional technologies.
Our physicians provide personalized care — including education about preventive measures — for patients who have, or are at risk for, cardiac and vascular diseases.
As one of the largest and most experienced practices in South Florida, Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute Cardiology delivers a team-based approach to our patients’ care that includes our cardiologists, advanced practice providers, clinical pharmacists and support staff. This innovative team model provides more coordinated care and an enhanced patient experience.
The Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute cardiology group offers a personalized approach to care through an array of cardiology programs, with each focused on treating a specific heart condition:
- Advanced Heart Failure
- Clinical Lipidology
- Resistant Hypertension
- Vascular Medicine
- Sports Cardiology
Our patients also benefit from being in the Baptist Health network in many different ways:
- We constantly coordinate our efforts and communication with other providers to be able to deliver the most effective and efficient treatment.
- Patients don’t have to go outside the Baptist Health network for imaging tests, thanks to the Diagnostic Imaging Center at our Galloway location. This comprehensive outpatient cardiovascular diagnostic center is equipped with the most sophisticated technology.
- We maintain a 24/7 presence at Baptist Hospital, so inpatients will always see a care team member from the cardiology practice while there.
- We provide cross-coverage care at a variety of locations, including Baptist Hospital, South Miami Hospital, West Kendall Baptist Hospital and Doctors Hospital.
- We offer same-day visit availability with a provider.
- We have the newest technology, which allows for more treatment options. We also have access to clinical trials that focus on less invasive tests and procedures that treat patients without traditional surgery.
We are pleased to offer video visits with our healthcare providers for your comfort and safety.