- Abnormal ECG
- Abnormal Stress Test
- Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Carotid Intimal Thickness
- Dyspnea on Exertion
- Maternal Hypertension
- Orthostatic Hypertension
- Preventative Cardiology
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Secondary Hypertension
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound
- Carotid Doppler
- Coronary Angiography
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Electrophysiology Testing
- Heart Transplant
- Holter Monitor
- Stress Echo Cardiogram
Our Approach to Heart Tests & Vascular Tests
When you come to Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute for diagnostic cardiovascular testing, you can expect:
- Collaborative care from a wide range of specialties, including cardiology, vascular surgery, radiology and emergency medicine.
- High standards of care and accuracy. We hold bi-monthly meetings to ensure our members are up to date on the latest techniques and information.
- Detailed and advanced testing technology, so we can develop effective treatments tailored to you.
- Individualized testing based on your specific symptoms and health history.
Our philosophy is to offer the least invasive procedures, including diagnostic testing, available. While X-rays, MRIs and most ultrasounds are non-invasive, to get a closer look at your cardiovascular anatomy, we may need to perform more invasive tests, such as cardiac catheterizations or transesophageal echocardiograms. While still minimally invasive – meaning we don’t need to make large incisions to access your anatomy – these do involve putting instruments inside your body, often with a form of anesthesia. We will discuss all the options available and let you know of the risks involved with the more invasive tests we offer.
We have established detailed processes based on symptoms and health history that help us determine the best steps for diagnosis and treatment. With these processes and our advanced testing tools, our patients now spend 50 percent less time in the hospital.