At Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute, we offer full-service treatment for irregular heartbeat conditions, including minor arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation. Our team of cardiac electrophysiologists and specially trained staff in our Arrhythmia Center has expertise and knowledge unmatched in South Florida.
When you come for irregular heartbeat care at Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute’s Arrhythmia Center, our team will determine the best treatment for your condition. We also strive to find personalized, effective treatments that fit your preferences and precise diagnosis.
What type of arrhythmias are treated at Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute?
Our team has expertise in treating irregular heartbeat conditions, including:
- Atrial fibrillation (AF or AFib)
- Atrial flutter
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Ventricular fibrillation
How are irregular heartbeats diagnosed?
Our team uses sophisticated diagnostic heart testing, including a Holter monitor or an implanted loop recorder that is remotely monitored, to determine whether you have an arrhythmia. Testing usually includes 3D imaging of the heart, so we can view the heart from several angles and determine your precise diagnosis.
How are irregular heartbeats treated at Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute?
Other treatments may include:
- Anticoagulation medications
- Maze procedure
- Pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Pacemaker lead extraction
- Left atrial appendage closure device, such as the Watchman device
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ablation Arrhythmogenic Focus
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Devices
- Cardiac Mapping
- Implantable Defibrillator
- Maze Procedure
- Wearable Defibrillator
When you come to Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute for irregular heartbeat care, you can expect:
- Comprehensive care and a full range of treatment options for irregular heartbeats.
- Treatments and testing that require as little radiation as possible.
- A holistic approach to arrhythmia management that includes consultations with a nutritionist, a sleep specialist and other experts.